Interior Mechanic – Oklahoma City, OK
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Interior Mechanics with experience performing repairs on interior monuments, overhead bins, side walls and other interior related maintenance and repairs on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Oklahoma City, OK.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Interior Mechanics will remove and install aircraft seats, bins, galleys, carpeting, blankets and perform minor sheet metal work on commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Boeing avionics modification experience preferred.
- 3+ years commercial airframe experience required. Will consider a combination of military and commercial experience.
- A&P license preferred but not required.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must perform job duties in a timely manner, with no defects.
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision with a team goal in mind.
- Must be able to work well with other members of a close team.
- Must be willing to work any shift as required.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.