LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking aircraft painters with experience on Commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Tampa, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Aircraft Painter will be responsible for the preparation and painting for the repair, modification and overhaul of aircraft and related equipment and parts in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of aircraft painting experience.
- Ability to prepare and paint to an OEM paint standard with minimal supervision.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.