Fuel Cell Repair Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Experienced Fuel Cell Repair Mechanics for an opportunity in Mobile, Alabama.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Fuel Cell Technician must be able to trouble shoot repair a vast majority of tasks with limited guidance on multiple manufactured airframes and types.
- Reports to the Facility Supervisor and/or Facility Manager of company Repair Station.
- Fuel Cell Technicians are responsible for performing maintenance, preventive maintenance and alteration tasks as directed and assigned in accordance with the applicable maintenance data.
- The qualifications for this position is knowledge, experience and/or training required to perform the assigned task.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 4+ years of fuel cell repair experience required.
- A&P license highly preferred.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- The work demands flexible schedule and the ability to fit into small areas and work in confined spaces.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.