LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Facility Maintenance for an opportunity in Wilson, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all facilities equipment and test stands.
- Support day to day activities such as TPM and PM’s on all equipment.
- Must be a good communicator to all customers which includes internal and external (contractors/ vendors).
- Any other duties to support operations.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years minimum experience in Facilities Maintenance or related experience.
- Must have strong knowledge of Hydraulic and Air Compressor systems.
- Must have knowledge of electrical systems (up to 480 volts).
- Must possess the ability to read schematics, blue prints, and drawings.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.