SITE MANAGER – SUPPLIER PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
LAUNCH is one of the fastest growing aviation staffing firms in the country and as a result we are adding additional recruiters to our team! If you are career minded, have a positive attitude and a strong desire for success then we have a rewarding career opportunity for you! We are looking for a recruiter in Everett, Washington.
LAUNCH offers competitive salary with weekly commissions and monthly bonuses based upon attainable goals. We offer an extensive training program.
The overall mission of the Site Manager, Supplier Performance Management is to ensure overall satisfaction of the client and fulfillment of the program requirements. Organizing & coordinating teams at site level to fulfill stated project mission, managing the on-site teams and ensuring positive relations at remote work locations. Ensuring team haves all of the tools, training and required pre-requisites in order to perform their role. Ensure ongoing site performance and mission efficiency for site or sites assigned.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary responsibilities of this role are to maintain, manage, and deliver to LAUNCH Supplier Performance Management on-site teams. Primary areas of responsibility include, but is not limited to:
- Being the face of LAUNCH to the customer and supplier locations, ensuring client satisfaction and building a solid relationship with them
- Supervise various activities & tactical details of the on-site team (time sheets, assign duties, training, etc.).
- Conduct ongoing audits of effectiveness to approved work-statement
- Ensure that the work-statement is translated into site-specific resource requirements, job qualification, workscoping and communicate to recruiting team. Audit Job Order documents and update as needed.
- Screen recruited resources to ensure fit for site and role
- Collect, record, validate and communicate project specific data.
- Comply with relevant local Health and Safety requirements and liaison back with LAUNCH corporate Safety, Compliance and HR organizations
- Coordinate with the sales executive(s) to open and close all orders in the LAUNCH applicant tracking system
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field
- Must be able to work independently and be a self-starter
- Strong business Acumen and rganizational skills
- Previous supervisory experience
- Experience in the aerospace/aviation manufacturing industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced challenging environment
- Ability to take initiative, recognizing issues and driving resolution
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential material.
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Access
- Ability to travel between work-sites as required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.