Shift: 9AM start time full time Mon – Fri with some weekend work occasionally
Pay: $24-$26.50 per hour depending on experience level
**Competitive and weekly pay.
**Company truck, gas, and iPad provided.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The technician will be responsible for maintenance and repair of vehicles, diagnosing mechanical issues, managing parts inventory, and charge parts and labor to work orders. The technician will be running diagnostics and logging services on a company provided tablet or dashboard computer. Attention to detail is required to avoid future breakdowns and stranded drivers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with class 6 – 8 truck maintenance and repair.
- Equivalent of a high school diploma or GED.
- Flexibility required, there is a possibility of work on weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Must be at least 21 years or older.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- ASE and CDL certification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Safety focused environment. Will need to have experience working in all types of weather conditions. Can lift 50 pounds or more with or without reasonable accommodation. Ability to climb, bend, reach, stoop, kneel, and stretch for extended periods with or without reasonable accommodation. Ability to work in tight spaces for extended periods with or without reasonable accommodation. Will be required to work on/under trucks for an entire shift (8 to 12 hours) with or without reasonable accommodation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.