LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for an opportunity inBroken Arrow, Oklahoma.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Our engineering team consists of a unique blend or designers, analyzers, coders, planners, and managers. We are organized into interdisciplinary teams to solve the challenging technical problems that our diverse customer set provides us.
Successful candidates for Mechanical Engineer will have a demonstrated ability:
- Design modifications for special mission aircraft. Such modifications typically include the addition of antennas, structural modifications including cutting stringers, frames, skin panels, and relocating impacted systems.
- Analyze the impact to the host platform that the design changes cause and use this analysis during the design phase to ensure that the overall impact to airworthiness is minimized.
- Effectively communicate as part of a multi-disciplinary team working together to ensure that the aircraft systems contribute to the overall success of the program.
- Knowledge of the airworthiness process is a must and the ability to iterate design approaches with the cognizant airworthiness authorities is critical.
- 4 or more years BS in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Candidates must be comfortable working with standard MS Office tools as well as have demonstrated experience on in SolidWorks and AutoCAD system.
- Finite Element Analysis application experience
- Familiarity with aircraft cockpit systems
Simulation equipment experience
- All candidates must be US Citizens and have a Secret level clearance.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work any shift, weekends and overtime, as required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.