LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Exhaust Processor for an opportunity in Tempe, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Main function is to vacuum process and assemble components for the manufacture of bare image intensifier tubes for use in night vision products. The Exhaust Processor receives the preassembled tube and loads it into the exhaust station. They then process and activate the tube and cathode under ultra-high vacuum. The tube is then sealed and unloaded. All process data is recorded in the quality tracking system (QTS), then the tube and the accompanying paperwork are delivered to Initial Test (I-Test).
- Must be able to follow written procedures and complete assigned work in a timely manner to keep production schedule while maintaining acceptable yields as determined by area supervisors and engineers
- General knowledge of ultra-high vacuum technology (OJT provided)
- Basic computer knowledge for data entry and email communication OJT forms and visual aids
- Basic electrical knowledge, Lock-out/Tag-out and industrial safety (OJT provided)
- Use of hand tools, including but not limited to, power drivers and torque wrenches
- Use of Digital Multi-Meters (DMM), high voltage probes and general electronic equipment
- US Citizen and have or obtain/maintain confidential security clearance from DOD.
- This job has considerable physical demands
- Must be able to consistently report to work and be on time for scheduled shift
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to read/write in English
- ETO provided in-house clean-room certification
- Attainment of OJT certification in 50% of the critical exhaust processes for their exhaust area.
- One to three years of exhaust/vacuum experience within the Exhaust Processor Job Family, or having a minimum of two years’ experience within the high-tech manufacturing environment with like experience and equivalent knowledge.
- Time Management
- Decision Making
- Effective Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Problem Solving
Clearance required. Successful candidate will be required to start the security clearance process upon acceptance. Candidate may be placed in alternative work area until clearance is granted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.