LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Systems Engineer for an opportunity in Camden, NJ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Systems Engineer, Specialist will provide solutions for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of C5 systems. Specific C5 Solutions capabilities include integrated interior and exterior communications, networks and C5ISR for tactical maritime platforms and command and operations centers.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience OR Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- A complete understanding of the systems engineering process from systems concept phase through systems test.
- Must be adept at: Functional Analysis, Requirements Allocation & Traceability, Trade-off Studies, System Synthesis and System Evaluation (Integration & Verification Testing)
- A proven track record of working through customer requirements to technical requirements to product solutions
- An understanding of Functional and Allocated baselines, in addition to Top-Level and Detailed Level Design approaches, required
- A working knowledge of standard system engineering processes including: MIL-STD-499, EIA-632, IEEE 1220 or ISO 15288
• Experience with embedded computing/communication systems, technologies, principles, and methods
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance which requires US citizenship required Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Active Secret security clearance.
- Experience in interior and exterior communications, networks and C5ISR
- Experience with NSA Type 1 Certification and/or Cross-Domain Solution Certification Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methodologies / SysML
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity and Risk Management Framework Accreditation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.