Buyer Procurement Analyst
Job Duties and Qualifications:
- interface with suppliers, internal customers, receiving, accounts payable and finance collaborate daily with buyers and Category Managers
- Follow policies and procedures of various business areas to include interfacing with supply chain professionals
- Responsible for expediting purchases and supply sources in order to guarantee timely availability
- Track orders and deliveries and take corrective measures to provide suitable information
- Passing on information in order to obtain the best performance from suppliers
- Contact vendors for packing slips completing required forms for business area receiving docs
- Email correspondence with end-users, buyers, and vendors to maintain transparency ensure invoices are received
- Contact vendors by email and phone to request invoice submission in DCI follow with invoice approvers to complete required actions in invoice approval system
- Work with P2P systems admins to close applicable POs Provide correction action recommendations and alternative solutions
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have experience in buying or procurement and be familiar with software associated with those roles such as MS Office and P2P systems.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.