Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The role will be for the TSS – Engineering Aide/Technician that will assist TSS-TE Engineers in the building of specialized TE equipment. Extensive experience with reading schematics, TE equipment build, fabrication verification and diagnostics/troubleshooting of test equipment is required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous soldering skills a must
- MS Office skills required
- LabVIEW/TestStand experience a plus
- Must have assembly and soldering experience
- Must have test equipment repair experience
- Experience in both HW and SW integration and check out of TE equipment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.