LAUNCH is currently interviewing Quality Inspector candidates for a growing Aerospace company in Everett, WA. This is direct hire opportunity with competitive pay and benefits.
Pay: $18-$25 (depending on level of experience)
Quality Inspector Responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance with current regulations.
- Monitoring and reporting on all activities, processes, and procedures.
- Developing internal auditing tools and conducting internal audits and reports.
- Determining data-driven solutions and implementing quality improvement plans.
- Performing regular inspections and reviews to ensure employees adhere to quality and safety policies.
- Assisting with the development of company policies, processes, and procedures.
- Providing departments with quality planning and support.
- Conducting or assisting with regulatory and quality training sessions.
- Preparing and maintaining quality management documentation.