Wire Design & Install Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Wire Design and Install Engineer for an opportunity in Oklahoma City, OK
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs.
- Analyzes results and performs design reviews.
- Leads the team to analyze results and performs design reviews.
- Provides engineering design disposition on discrepancies (e.g., rejection tags, production action requests, shop revision requests).
- Documents processes, specifications and procedures that support the design and manufacture of electrical commodities.
- Develops complex statements of work, metrics, schedules and budgets.
- Performs technical review of supplier capabilities to facilitate source selection.
- Works under minimal direction.
Qualifications and requirements:
- BS degree and at least 9 or more years of experience
- Wire Routing experience in CATIA (Desired)
- Experience with Wire Diagrams, Cable Assembly Drawings and Wire Schematics
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.