Shift: 1st M-F 8-5pm
MAINTENANCE MANAGER – Pay rate flexible. They stated that they more interested in finding the right fit.
We are looking for an experienced CNC Repair and Maintenance Professional to join our team.
The perfect candidate will be able to perform these essential duties:
Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in manufacturing plant and office by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.