Cooking Room Mechanics
Pay: $20.55 P/H
Shift: 3rd Shift 10PM – 6AM & 2nd Shift 2PM-10PM Available
Launch has an opportunity for a Cooking Room Mechanics to join our team. The successful candidate must have a “safety-first” mindset, be a self-motivated technical professional working with the maintenance team to support the operation, and service to all areas in the facility. This position will be responsible for and support operations, inspection, and maintenance processes for our patented puffing machines.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of hydraulic/pneumatic systems. They will ensure that equipment are maintained at the highest performance level and will strive to minimizing cost, energy usage, and waste in accordance with health and safety regulations. This individual will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will interact and function effectively as an integral part of the Safety, Production, Quality, and Maintenance Team.
The work environment includes extreme temperatures, averaging 90 degrees for the entire shift. Here is a list of some of the more frequent tasks you could expect to perform during the workday:
· Performance of ongoing preventive and repair response work orders on puffing machines/equipment, and other components.
· Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
· Repair mechanical pumps and rotative equipment and other equipment as requested.
· Clean HVAC coils, change filters and belts.
The following are abilities and experiences that the ideal candidate will have:
· Experienced in all industrial safe practices, including Electrical Lock Out / Tag Out. Will make safety the priority in all activities
· Able to dismantle, repair, rebuild, clean, adjust, and calibrate mechanical components and systems and return them to operation.
· Experience in operation, troubleshooting, repair, and installation of equipment.
· Able to determine the most effective method to make repairs to production equipment and support systems to minimize the interruption of operation. Will advise supervision when an area of the facility needs immediate attention to prevent further damage.
· Experience in inspecting and assessing equipment for defects such as misalignment, wear, insufficient lubrication and misadjustment, and can perform repair and adjustment.
· Proven track record in working effectively within an integrated production and maintenance environment.
· Proficiency at performing and reporting out on assigned PM’s on equipment/systems.