LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Prodcution Specialist for an opportunity in San Diego, CA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance and versatile support to production areas to include: grit blast, grinding, benching, belt sand, chisel, tack weld, braze, riveting, cleaning and other duties as required.
- Maintain accurate paperwork and records.
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping in work area.
- Comprehend, interpret and follow directions, both written and oral, as generated by the Company.
- Interpret and follow methods and process sheets.
- Follow required safety procedures.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Train others of lesser skills.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 3-5 years aerospace experience and (5) shop skills.
- At minimum must be proficient in (5) of the below skills to qualify for a Production Specialist B: Grit Blast/Chisel, Knife Edge Assy, Leak Check, DRI Program.
- Must possess basic writing and mathematical skills.
- Must possess familiarity with precision measuring tools.
- Qualified individuals will possess a broad range of skills gathered from previous/concurrent assignments either at company or from previous employment.
- Regulatory/In-House training requirements: Hazardous Communication; minor spill clean up; hazardous waste storage procedures; the Company Emergency Action Plan.
- Ability to write and speak complete sentences and understand verbal and written instructions in English
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.