LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Office Administrator for an opportunity in Palm Beach, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Office Administrator (OA) provides multi-function & multi-level level support to our Legal Department within Chromalloy’s & Sequa Corporate headquarters. The OA must be creative, have high energy, and enjoy working within an environment that is fast paced, results-driven and collaborative. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion and display strong organizational skills to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The OA will frequently be the first contact with all visitors to the facility and will be responsible for initial guest experience and first impressions.
- High School diploma required, AS or office administration certification a plus
- Relatively stable work history with 4+ years of experience supporting a large, fast paced office with similar job accountabilities.
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal savvy to deal effectively with all visitors, including senior executives from inside and outside the company.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word)
- Must have the ability to independently manage a wide variety of activities and projects to successful outcomes.
- Must be comfortable supporting multiple managers and helping them to be more efficient and organized.
- A high degree of integrity, ethics and values are required as the position will become aware of, and handle, confidential information.
- Must have a high degree of composure, not getting flustered easily when things do not go according to plan. Open to change and enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks. Ability to speak and listen effectively to follow instructions in English. Ability to write and speak complete sentences and understand verbal and written instructions in English
Qualifications and requirements:
- Completes a variety of administrative tasks including: managing facility events / calendar of appointments; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; process expense reports for assigned executives and compiling documents for travel-related meetings (e.g. visas).
- As a secure facility, screen all guest through Visual Compliance and maintain compliance records.
- Screen incoming calls through ShoreTel Sky System and route calls to appropriate persons or voicemail • Work with hiring managers and HR on coordinating interview schedules / travel, new hire packets and assist with pre-employment/drug screening for perspective new hires.
- Ensure appropriate levels of supplies are maintained including copier supplies, coffee / beverages, postage and office supplies.
- Assist Facility Manager with coordinating Maintenance / Service Calls (HVAC, Cleaning, Etc.) and with Inspections (Fire, Water, etc.)
- Coordinate with Hotels/Local Transportation/Catering for meetings. Negotiate hotel rates with area hotels etc. and serve as the local contact.
- Serve as a member of the facility Safety Team.
- Participate in ISO9001/17025 (Quality) Review/Audits and assist with corrective actions
- Responsible for UPS / FedEx / DHL both domestic and international. Must become knowledgeable on Export Control, ITAR, and EAR documentation. Maintain Shipping Log for Incoming/out-going shipments of parts and computer equipment.
- Maintain Training Folders for Engineering Team through Document Management System
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.