We are a multi industry parts manufacturer in Carol Stream, IL. We make various fasteners, springs, screws, hinges and valves on site. Our facility is a 100,000 square foot, temp controlled environment. We are currently hiring for a 1st Shift Shipping Clerk and pay starts at $17p/hour depending on experience. 3+ years of experience preferred. Below are a few key things related to the role.
- 5AM to 3:30PM, Monday through Friday. 5 ten hour days, so OT is a must
- Starting at $17 p/hour, but can be flexible for the right experience. Time and half for time worked over 40 hours.
- 3+ Years of experience working within a fast paced Shipping & Receiving Department
- Must be able to utilize a RF Scan gone constantly throughout the shift to scan incoming and outgoing packages
- Operation of a Electric Stand Up Forklift and Gas Sit Down Forklift is a must
- Knowledge of FedEx and UPS computer software is a huge plus, but not a must. We have a custom program on site that is simliar
- Comfortable with working on a computer and inputing/exporting data while shipments progress throughout each stage
- Has to be able to communicate with drivers to assure timly pick up and drop off times
- Lifting and moving up to 50 pounds consistently throughout the shift
- Follow safety protocols with any motored machine used