LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Inventory Clerk for an opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a combination of manual and clerical duties to receive, store, and issue equipment, materials, and supplies in a central warehouse.
- Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications and invoices; stores articles according to identifying factors; fills orders or issues supplies from stock; requisitions stock to fill incoming orders; and prepares stock use reports. Determines methods or places for storage considering guidelines for temperature, humidity, weight or height limits, turnover, floor loading capacity, and required space.
- Perform integrated logistics duties and responsibilities associated with daily warehouse operations, including but not limited to, receiving incoming material in inventory and purchasing software, hand delivery to customer sites in Jacksonville, shipment of items to internal and external customers, and general warehousing support.
- Compile records with quantity, cost, and type of material received, in stock, or issued.
- Ability to operate various material handling equipment in accordance with safety requirements and procedures.
- Ability to safely move material of various sizes and weights throughout the warehouse and onto/off of trucks. Materials may include industrial material, crates, furniture, electronics, HAZMAT, lumber, vehicles, 55-gallon drums, and other military items.
- Ability to read and understand manifests and other transportation documents.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have HS Diploma or GED and 1-2 years of experience
- Must have Shipping/Receiving and Warehouse experience
- Forklift Certification
- Duties are clearly defined and methods and tasks are described in detail
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.