LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking APG Mechanic for an opportunity in Mesa, AZ
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble, disassemble, install, test and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical assemblies and subassemblies on aircraft systems.
- Follow computer based and other specific processes and systems, including manufacturing planning, wiring diagrams, system schematics, process specifications, engineering sketches, and other forms of written and oral instructions.
- Follow specific tool control, FOD control and safety guidelines and policies.
- Prefer At least 2 – 3 years recent experience with mechanical, electrical/avionics, sheet metal or composites on aircraft systems.
- Need experience and proficiency in any or all of the following: Flight Control systems (build, install and rig), Fuel system installations, avionics, hydraulics, drive systems, brake systems, aircraft wire installation, Engine (build and install), Canopies and Doors.
- Rotorcraft experience preferred.
- A & P License preferred.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED and 4 or more years of experience
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
A&P Mechanic (Non-licensed)