Executive Administrative Assistance
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Executive Administrative Assistance for an opportunity in Palm Beach Garden, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual to join our administrative support team. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
Responsibilities for this position include the ability to play a leadership role with the administrative support team, to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Proactively coordinate and engage with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities and calendars.
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Acting as a liaison for direct reports
- Driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, supply ordering)
- Updating team organizational charts
- Managing group logistics
- Travel coordination
- Participate in planning of events
- Have fun at work and help others do the same
Qualifications and requirements:
- Associates Degree Required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+years of experience assisting at the executive level
- Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Skills with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to write and speak complete sentences and understand verbal and written instructions in English
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.