Number of Positions: 1
Rate of Pay: $ 22 -$24.80 P/H – Based on Exp.
Full Time 1st shift; 7:00am to 3:30pm – Tues- Sat
Vehicles: Van, Step vans, Pick-up trucks- Gas powered.
• You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned light to medium trucks and equipment.
• Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
• Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
• Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
• Perform routine maintenance on light to medium trucks
• Work on gasoline engines only no diesel
• Union Shop
• Tues thru Saturday schedule, DAYS
• 1st Shift
We’d love for you to join our dedicated and driven team!
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
We pay 100% of cost of family health insurance
• Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
• Ask about our Tool Allowance
• Supportive, Open-Door Management
• New Trucks & Equipment
• Boot & Uniform Allowance
• ASE Program Bonus $13,500
• ASE Certification Sponsorships
• Annual Safety Bonus
• Factory Training
• Mechanic Recognition Awards
• Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
• Excellent union health benefits (100% paid for family coverage)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Submit to ttresumesubmittals