Flight Line Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Flight Line Technician for an opportunity in Mesa, AZ
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Completes assigned aircraft tasks as directed by Flight Line Crew Chief or supervisor, including open and incomplete planning, one shots, rework, and production test and production acceptance test procedures in compliance with written or verbal instructions.
This position will require the flexibility to work 1st or 2nd shift.
- Follow all documentation required to complete job tasks, such as planning, drawings, processes, standards, technical manuals, schematics, discrepancy reports, alerts, directives, and customer maintenance documents.
- Operate all ground support equipment required to supply or service aircraft electrically, hydraulically, pneumatically, and with fuel; verifies aircraft preparedness and availability of ground support equipment.
- Troubleshoot anomalies encountered in aircraft subsystems.
- Implement corrective actions.
- Provide scheduled or unscheduled aircraft maintenance prior to flight or afterward, such as daily or special inspections, adjustments, tabbing, balancing, and pilot discrepancy repairs.
Use standard or special tooling required for mechanical, electrical, or airframe installation, removal, rework and repair.
- Ensure all assemblies and detail parts are free of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and non-conformances issues.
- Check units for compliance using hand held precision measuring equipment, such as calipers, micrometers, height gages and scales.
- Report all non-conformances to manufacturing supervision or corrective action representative.
- Prepare rejection tags noting deviations from specifications on dimensions, finishes, material, processes, or quality when required.
- Follow all safety procedures and reports unsafe conditions to safety officials or manufacturing supervision.
- Report on job status and restraints to coworkers and supervision.
- Identify production inefficiencies and suggests potential improvements to product or process.
Qualifications and requirements:
- HS Diploma or GED and min 1 year of experience
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
A&P Mechanic (Non-licensed)