CNC Grinding Operator
We are currently looking for multiple CNC Grinding Operators on 3rd Shift for our manufacturing facility up in New Berlin, WI. We are a large precision machining tooling manufacturer and work with companies all over the world. Shift hours will be from 10PM to 6AM, with OT available before and after each shift with the occasional weekends. Pay starts off at $18p/hour depending on experience. Please see below for some additional details!
– Operate and adjust semi-automatic or automatic numerically controlled machine tools and/or CNC machining equipment to perform standard and repetitive sequences of operations where programs are proved and setups are made by others.
– Knowledge or experience working with CNC Walter Grinding machines is a huge plus.
– Operations employ recognized tooling and procedures where tolerances are followed.
– Follow detailed instructions, work from standard coding and operational data to change or mount tools and position work piece.
– Check work at specified points; adjust machine and fixture stops to maintain finish and tolerance requirements.
– Work from part drawings and use required precision measuring instruments to check and inspect work. Recognize and report machine malfunctions, tooling difficulties, etc.
– May assist with setups or proving of program.
– Under supervision, work procedures and products are subject to check and inspection.