LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking licensed A&P Mechanics with aviation maintenance experience for client in Wichita, KS.
A&P Mechanics with 3-5 yrs aviation experience required – 777 (preferred) as well as MD 87/83, DC 9, MD80s, MD90, 717, 737, 757, 767, 777, 787.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- C- Check environment, open and close of aircraft.
- Operational checks of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Lube and aircraft filter service.
- Removal and replacement of aircraft components.
- Interior removal to accommodate cargo door modification.
- Floorboard removal and Installation of cargo handling system.
- Aircraft system operational checks and rigging.
- Non-Routine discrepancy corrections.
McDonald Douglas and Boeing experience.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.