LAUNCH TransTechs is looking for Verifiable DIESEL MECHANIC EXPERIENCE. Please review job descriptions CAREFULLY. Candidates must have full knowledge about repair and maintenance. Entry Level Candidates that can only do basic care on Fleet Trucks will not be reviewed of considered for this position.
Job Title: A Tech or B Tech position.
The Hiring Manager prefers a Tech A applicant; however, Tech B applicants will be reviewed as well.
Number of Openings: 1
Duration of assignment: ASAP – Convert; Temp-to-Hire
Work Hours : 1st. 8:00am – 5:00pm / 5 days week. • Shift Varies from Morning into Afternoon or Afternoon into Evening. Candidate must be flexible to support either shift. • No work on Holidays / Weekends OT? Yes ; minimal.
• 8 Hour Shifts – Onsite
Note: If scheduled on a Holiday that is not: Christmas, Thanksgiving or New Years Day; the candidate is expected to work.
OT? 40-45 hours on average. No more than 50 hours
Max Bill Rate: Flexibility or room for negotiation base on education, and experience.
A Tech: Max Pay rate: $26
B Tech: Max Pay rate: $24
Target Start Date: ASAP – Convert; Temp-to-Hire
The Reason for the request? (New Business)
• Internal Hiring Team also looking for candidates. In the event an Internal Recruiter has filled the position, the MSP requisition will be closed. However, if a candidate has already been chosen by the hiring manager, approved and offer extended – Client will remain loyal and accept the MSP candidate that is pending screenings.
• Conversion Salary: will be at the same Temp Pay Rate or higher.
TEAM & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Attached Job Descriptions. Please review job descriptions CAREFULLY. Candidates must have full knowledge about repair and maintenance. Entry Level Candidates that can only do basic care on Fleet Trucks will not be reviewed of considered for this position.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR FLEET MECHANIC A
Must-Haves (Hard Skills) • Preferred: 3 Years’ experience Diesel Engines
• (2 is the minimum that will be accepted)
• Experience must include experience in Fleet Operations and Diagnostic Systems
• Must have their own basic Tool Sets
Degree Requirements Associates Degree from Diesel Training School (Diesel Commentary Education)
Comparable Schooling / Certifications for Master Tech
Certification Requirements EAM, RTA or similar experience in operating systems / Fleet Management Software (great but not requirement), Common Knowledge of Microsoft Office
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR FLEET MECHANIC B
Must-Haves (Hard Skills) • 1 Full Year Experience working on Diesel Engines and Databases
• Experience must include experience in Fleet Operations and Diagnostic Systems such as (JPRO)
• Some level of Experience with Fleet Maintenance Software
• Must have their own basic Tool Sets
Degree Requirements Please see Cert / Experience Requirements above and below in lieu of Degree.
Certification Requirements • Some ASE Certifications (Example: Diesel Certification or freight line Certification)
• Some OEM Certifications from Training Programs
With some of the other companies out there, competition for talent at all levels can get pretty tough at times. When suppliers start sourcing, what would you say are some of the main selling points that would get candidates interested in your role over another?
– Standard Health and Benefits Package
– Minimal Overtime
Client Invests in Employment growth. As a FTE, Client will pay for additional education such as certifications that will allow the candidate to grow within the company.
(Phone, in person, Skype)
• Top Resumes will be sent to email@example.com. Vincent will send to client to be shortlisted for next steps.
Resumes to be sent to Vincent Moses firstname.lastname@example.org
Vincent will review and submit to client.