MHE Tech Level – B – Lebanon, IL
Contract to Direct 180
Shift: Monday thru Friday 7am-3:30pm..
Pay: $24-$28 P/H DOE
Total # Needed = 1
Interview Process: In person
Here is what we are looking for in an ” Level B” MHE technician.
A Material Handling/Forklift Service Technician B is accountable for repairing customer’s material handling equipment. As a Service Technician B, you will be responsible for diagnosing, rebuilding and repairing material handling equipment, while completing the necessary documentation for those repairs and maintenance and all other duties assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Minimum 3 yrs. Material Handling/Mechanical experience.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Valid Driver’s License to operate applicable company vehicles
• Acceptable motor vehicle record in compliance with Department of Transportation regulations.
• You must provide your own hand tools.
• Solid computer skills, particularly data entry.
• Strong multitasking, time management skills and exceptional analytic skills.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Completion of a technical school or equivalent is preferred.
• Provide professional, timely and accurate repair of all Material Handling Equipment.
• Maintain PM compliance along with troubleshooting and repairing all MHE equipment.
• Completing each repair job in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
• Documenting all job information, including time, job code and repair code.
• We embody a culture of providing the best and most responsive customer service possible, consistently maintaining your integrity, ethics and accountability as well as dedicating yourself to functioning as a helpful, respectful and vital member of our team.
• Managing your workload effectively.
• Following all company policies and procedures, particularly those involving safety.
• Any other duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.