Control Panel Builder
We are currently looking to hire a full time control panel builder for our manufacturing facility in Aurora, IL. This is a full time permanent position paying 20 per hour to start.
It is a first shift role, hours are Monday to Friday 7am-4pm plus some OT paid at 1.5X
-Candidates MUST have 5-10 years of control panel building experience
-Must be able to read schematics to perform wiring
-Candidates will be wiring process piping pnels, purge panels, PLC controlls MCCs and distrubuted control systems
-Be able to use hand and power tools and electrical testing tools
-Have a positive attitude and want to grow within the company
Read diagrams, Blueprints and schematics required to build and wire.
Wire Single Phase and Three Phase power and control Circuits.
Wire Allen Bradly And Micrologix PLC's.
Wire PLC’s, VFD's, Flex I/O’s, and Motors and motor drives according to prints.
Troubleshoot Panels If problems Occurred.
Work collaboratively with a team to achieve company goals.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned which may extend to other shop fabrication and other shop activities during slow periods
1. Shop Environment
2. Rapidly changing schedules and deadlines.
3. Work can sometimes be heavy: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently to move objects.
4. May be required to climb and work on ladders on occasion.
5. Visual Acuity: Position requires visual acuity to perform tasks.
6. Environmental Conditions: Hazards. (Includes a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current). Fumes or airborne particles (Includes fumes, odors, dust, mists, gases or poor ventilation). Can get cold during the winter (temperatures typically below 60° for periods of more than one hour). Can get hot during the summer (temperatures above 90° for periods of more than one hour).