LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Supply Chain Manager for an opportunity in Denver, Colorado.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This senior position within the Supply Chain function requires a qualified professional with a proven track record of managing key suppliers at both tactical and strategic levels, driving supplier relationship management and procurement needs within a global model. The Supply Chain Manager oversees the management of specific suppliers ensuring delivery, quality, and costs are met; the primary responsibility is to procure and have delivered all the required components to build the aircraft.
Specific tasks will include supplier communications and relationship management; issuing RFP/RFI's, SOWs, Contracts, PO’s for components / assemblies / tooling; develop a tracking process/metrics for supplier performance; and various other supply chain processes as directed by leadership.
- Drive all supplier procurement for key suppliers.
- Negotiate SOW's, pricing, lead times, and other key requirements with suppliers, incorporating terms into supply agreements or contracts where appropriate. Continuously seek out and implement cost reduction initiatives to maximize savings for the enterprise.
- Oversight of overall performance to schedule from demand to final delivery of product to manufacturing floor. This includes material planning, production scheduling, logistics on product delivery.
- Act as point of contact with regards to supplier performance with Manufacturing and closely interacts with Engineering.
- Point of escalation for all supplier-related issues, using influence and negotiation skills working with various functions both internally and externally to find creative solutions that will meet customer's business needs.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Supply Management including sourcing, negotiating, and management
- Experience souring small volume, highly engineered products
- Experience managing vendors of custom fabricated products
- Experience developing and implementing new supply chain processes
- Demonstrated negotiating skills
- Ability to recognize when to use technology to streamline processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- New supplier development experience
- Excellent written and vocal skills, ability to communicate well.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- No limitations on confined space entry and ability to lift 50 pounds
- No drug or alcohol convictions within the last 3 years
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.