Shift:2nd, M - F, 12:pm - 8pm
Pay: $24 - $28 per hour, depending on experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform basic tractor/trailer general maintenance and repairs, including, but not limited to welding.
- May need to drive tractor/trailer in/out of the shop or through facility parking lot.
- Work in a safe manner, per company, local, state and federal policies and regulations.
- Perform preventative maintenance (PM's), electrical, suspension, and airbrake repairs, and run diagnostics on a fleet.
- Ability to speak, write and comprehend the English language in accordance with all safety-related regulations and product specifications to avoid product contaminations in addition to processing paperwork for invoicing, billing, etc.
- Other duties as required to support operations.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Equivalent of High School Diploma or GED and 3+ year's diesel mechanic experience.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, spending time bending, climbing and stooping.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must have own steel toe boots.
- CDL preferred, but not required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?