LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Buyer for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Position is responsible providing parts support to hangar maintenance, OSV Site, and line maintenance to ensure aircraft ready times are made. This includes resolving and handling all Parts Provisioning parts shortages. Responsible for the procurement and movement of all parts required for hangar and OSV Site shortages. This entails sourcing parts through approved suppliers, verifying certification paperwork, creating purchase orders, and arranging transportation after purchase. Is responsible for coordinating/originating paperwork for aircraft, engine, NHA, and Kit robs to support Hangar, OSV, and Line Aircraft. Required to ensure compliance is maintained according to all FAA, ATA, IOTA, DOT, and OSHA policies and procedures as they relate to aircraft maintenance and part movement. This includes support of all aircraft and component configuration issues as called out in all aircraft maintenance technical manuals. Always ensures compliance and safety practices are followed in all operational processes and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts and/or rotating off days
- Prefer knowledge of TOPPS and Materiel Services' instructions related to Materiel Control.
- Proficiency in interpreting materiel catalogs, overhaul manuals, drawings and technical manuals is desired. Should be familiar with ATA systems and their applications and possess a general knowledge of aircraft and engine systems and operations.
- Prefer knowledge of the SAP and MIRS/GEM computer systems.
- Should possess strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with the many people, in all areas, both inside and outside of the company.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?