LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Painter with experience applying final coat to commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Peru, Indiana.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Aircraft Painter will apply and remove chemicals from aircraft and physically sand aircraft with pneumatic sanders. The painter will apply and remove adhesive materials to and from aircraft and apply decals to aircraft. The painter is also responsible for the Paint/Primer aircraft. The painter will also perform aluminum polishing, apply and remove sealer, equipment and chemical cleaning as well as pressure wash aircraft.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 6+ years of experience applying final coat to aircraft, automotives, or boats.
- Masking/paint prep experience required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work night and rotating shifts.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?