School Bus Lead Tech In Charge Needed!
Pay: $19-$26 per hour, depending on experience
Shift: Mon-Fri 5:30am
School Bus Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routine and preventative maintenance on school buses
- Diagnose malfunctions and perform vehicle repairs;
- Identifies and reports any additional maintenance and/or repairs found necessary in conducting assigned repairs and maintenance
- Perform DOT inspections regularly on site
- Maintain a safe, clean and productive work area
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The equivalent of a high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 5+ years of related diesel experience.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have steel toe boots.
- Must be able to pass CRIM & DMV Checks.
- Must be able to pass EMP Check.
- CDL - not required, but preferred.
- Must be able to pass FMCSA DOT Drug Screen.
- Must be able to pass DOT Physical.
Contract – Hire? Technician works through TransTechs for the probationary period then if things work out well they can be considered for direct employment with the company?
Please describe position in detail
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.