Technical Designer 3
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Technical Desginer for an opportunity in San Antonio, TX
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Wire Harness Installation Design is a unique opportunity to use both electrical and mechanical skills. This position also allows the possibility to see your released engineering be installed while supporting the build during shipside support. Job duties during the design phase include analyzing functional schematics and wire diagrams to understand system design. Leads, develops, and maintains cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs. Performs design reviews to validate spatial integration and requirements verification. Develops and maintains electrical product details, assembly and installation designs (e.g., equipment racks, power panels, cable routing and geometry). During the build phase, provides engineering design disposition on discrepancies (e.g., rejection tags, production action requests, shop revision requests). Documents processes, specifications and procedures that support the design and manufacture of electrical commodities. Develops basic statements of work. Analyzes functional and physical input to assure development of complete integrated design. Works under minimal direction.
- Develops, maintains and releases electrical/mechanical drawings, systems designs or engineering documentation and data by applying company, industry and governmental standards.
- Using design tools prepares documentation and incorporates design changes.
- Creates, develops and maintains systems designs by preparing design layouts, modifying existing designs and assisting in identifying design discrepancies.
- Supports engineering system design and functionality validation activities.
- Develops and maintains product installation designs and part designs ranging from simple to moderately complex.
- Coordinates activities and products with internal partners and external suppliers.
- Works under minimal direction.
- Associate degree and 3 or more years related work experience
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?