LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Procurement Analyst for an opportunity in Hazleton, PA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete the MRP analysis/replenishment review of required stocking levels for ingredients and packaging in designated plants
- Execute release orders to approved suppliers based on existing purchasing contracts and blanket purchase orders, track confirmations, and expedite shipments as necessary to maintain inventory levels within the guidelines
- Maintain web-based inventory planning sheets on a weekly/daily schedule as specified
- Execute release orders in Oracle and track confirmations to insure timely receipt of ingredients and packaging into bakeries
- Manage packaging and ingredients transitions as a result of innovation, packaging re-design, promotional activity and product transfers
- Obtain and update forecasts in inventory planning sheets to support new product introductions and promotional activity
- Review, coordinate, and place release orders for all bulk ingredients at designated plants
- Review monthly analysis of slow moving inventory and take appropriate actions to reduce obsolescence
- Build and maintain strong business-to-business relationships with key suppliers & internal customers
- Identify, research and implement cost-saving opportunities
- Track and expedite incoming orders as needed to insure continued production at the plants.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Experience in purchasing, procurement, or customer service
- Excellent interpersonal & problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- High School Diploma
- Proficient in Excel, ERP software, and Outlook
- Team player able to work in a high volume, fast paced & time sensitive environment
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?