We are currently looking for a Forklift Operator to join our family.
The ideal candidate would have LARGE forklift experience and have experience moving large, expensive machinery (35,000lbs to 100,000lbs). Duties will include operating the forklift, spotting other operators with over-sized loads, loading / unloading / tarping & chaining loads on trucks, cleaning & maintaining the forklift, cleaning & organizing the warehouse, inventory, and various other tasks
The Forklift Operator’s responsibilities will include:
• Operate all lifts – know specifications of each lifts
• Properly secure and tarp lifts/machines onto trailers
• Safety spotter when lift is in use
• Dismantle/Clean/Store equipment after use
• Become familiar with inventory, equipment & tools
• Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings in close quarters
This position will be a hands-on (get greasy) position with light management responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have two (2) plus years of experience with heavy equipment, and the ability to repair and manage the paperwork associated with each job. This position will require paperwork and the use of Microsoft Outlook. This position will also require strong communication with management and dispatch operations.