LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Production Planner with experience monitoring maintenance schedules for commercial aircraft in Rockford, IL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Production Planner will schedule maintenance visits in conjunction with the Director of Maintenance and coordinate with appropriate departments to plan and schedule required tasks utilizing available ground time and personnel.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2-3 years Production Planning experience in a Part 145 environment.
- Must have experience in developing task cards for maintenance visits.
- Valid FAA A&P Certificate preferred.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and Project
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?