Launch Teams - Project Supervisor
LAUNCH Teams is seeking highly skilled Supervisors nationwide with project management experience. A&P license is REQUIRED. Must be open to travelling and willing to get on planes as needed (not just a desk job).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Team Supervisors will assist aircraft maintenance in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements. Superiors will provide oversight of Teams groups on projects including budgeting, payroll, customer relations, and mechanic development.
LAUNCH Avionics Supervisors will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform the duties as the main Point of Contact on the job site.
- Interact with the customer on behalf of Launch Avionics.
- Supervisors must conduct themselves with the highest level of professionalism and represent LAUNCH Avionics in a manner conducive of an aviation professional.
- Possess employee supervisory skills that promote strong team environment and a desire to complete daily work assignments.
- Update leadership on aircraft status, and facility concerns, every morning during daily status conference call.
- Update and maintain a daily aircraft milestone flow sheet and email to President end of each work day.
- Review turnover from Leads, ensure the accuracy, and forward to the customer and President every day.
- Run payroll and manage project budgets to increase margins and efficiencies.
- Sell additional work at site outside of main project.
- A&P REQUIRED
- Minimum of 3 years, prefer 5+ years of management experience
- LOR / High level references required
- Project/Program management experience
- Prefer 20+ people under their supervision
- Work with payroll, budgets, scheduling, planning, turnovers
- Flexible with moving around / various locations