We are looking for a qualified VMC Machinist to join our team in our Addison manufacturing facility. We are a precision machine shop producing various parts for multiple different industries. This is a 2nd shift role, working 2PM to 10:30PM Monday through Friday with the occasional Saturday. Must be open to working OT. Pay ranges from $24 to $26p/hour depending on experience. Please see below for further detail:
- Reads process sheets, job folders, blueprints, and work instructions of part to determine machining to be done, dimensional specifications, set up, and operating requirements.
- Operate and set up Vertical Milling Machine Centers. Primarily Haas 3-5axis machines on site.
- Hold tolerences from +/-.0001 to +/-.0005
- Minor troubleshooting ability for nonconforming processes.
- Selects and installs preset tooling in machine in sequence specified on process sheet.
- Maintain a low level of scrap.
- Ability to write minor machining programs.
- Inspects first run piece with some assistance and spot checks succeeding pieces for conformance to specifications.
- Studies job packet and organizes materials for next run.
- Sets up and operates another machine with some assistance.
- Report perishable tooling replacement requirements.