Flight Line Inspector
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Flight Line Inspectors with aerospace mechanical and electrical experience for an opportunity in Mesa, Arizona.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate must have AH-64 experience in: product acceptance / inspection techniques, Non-Conformance Management (NCM), preflight, post flight, special inspections, flight control systems (assembly/rigging), hydraulic systems, engine / APU assembly installation and operation, Drive system assembly/installation and Flight Safety Parts.
- Additional requirements but not limited too are: ability to work in confined spaces requiring kneeling, crawling, climbing, and bending, knowledgeable and able to interpret and work from blueprints, Helicopter Process specification (HP), sketches and written, familiar with Army aircraft log books and DA PAM 738-751, and verbal instructions.
- Additionally, the successful candidate must be comfortable working in a team environment supporting a dynamic production flight test area.
- This position is primarily a 2nd shift, however the successful candidate may be assigned to work alternate shifts as required to support production.
- AH-64 experience, strong communication, effective teaming and collaboration skills are required
- Works under minimal direction
Qualifications and requirements:
- AH-64 experience, strong communication, effective teaming and collaboration skills are requiredKnowledgeable and able to apply shop math.
- 3+ years aviation experience.
- Knowledgeable and able to use computer systems for office and shop applications.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, schematics, engineering dispositions and instructions.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?