Diesel and Gas Technician
Pay: $24.00 to $28.00 per hour, depending on experience
Shift: M-F Day Shift starting time 8:00AM some flexibility will be needed given the mobile nature of the opportunity
This is a full-time position that is responsible for the maintaining and repairing a fleet of vehicles, diagnosing vehicle mechanical issues, managing parts inventory, accurately charging parts and labor to work orders and performing all other maintenance duties as assigned. Mechanic's hours of work vary by travel to assigned locations.
Mobile Maintenance Technician Qualifications and Requirements:
- HIgh School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have at least 3-4 years of diesel experience with smaller route trucks, tractor trailers.
- Must have own set of tools.
- Must have steel toe boots.
- Must be able to pass CRIM & DMV Check.
- Must be able to pass 5 yr EMP Check.
- Must be able to pass FMCSA DOT Drug Screen.
- Must be able to pass DOT Physical.
- CDL - not required but preferred.
This position offers a competitive base pay plus incentives which includes health care benefits, retirement and savings benefits such as pension, 401(k) and much more.