LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Accounting Specialist for an opportunity in Marana, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with other departments concerning collections efforts, ensure customer credit status is understood and communicated clearly.
- Interact with customers in person, by phone, by email, and by letter to facilitate and drive collection of aging invoices, including copies of statements, invoices and other documentation upon request.
- Update daily/monthly/weekly payment status and projected collections.
- Process Customer Monthly Invoices.
- Process Fuel Tickets and all administrative duties as needed for fuel.
- Crate Fabrication projects including quotes, data entry, lumber tracking and reconciliation.
- Freight tracking by customer and vendor.
- Manage special projects including agreements, quoting and invoicing.
- Verify Motel Bi-Weekly Totals including processing credit card payment.
- Any additional duties as assigned by the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, Controller or CFO.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Two plus years’ experience in administration with knowledge of accounts receivable.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience with construction, aerospace preferred but not required.
- Ability to organize and plan work adhering to deadlines and multitasking.
- Moderate Knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word), Outlook, basic ERP, and file management.
- Strong ability to problem solve.
- Strong attention to detail; knowledge of basic accounting.
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language and to follow verbal and written instruction.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to work in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program.
Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?