LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Mechanic for an opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- A person in this position does the following; maintains repairs and installations to F-16 Egress systems and components; to include: ACES II seat removal, installation, maintenance and repair; F-16 canopy removal, installation, maintenance and repair; recovery parachute removal, installation, maintenance and repair; survival kit removal, installation, maintenance and repair; CRU-94, CRU-60 removal, installation, maintenance and repair.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret schematics, assembly drawings, process specifications, technical manuals, written instructions, test procedures, provide technical expertise on F-16 Egress operations with program leadership, etc.
- The candidate must be able to effectively communicate, orally and written, with other employees, members of supervision, and others, as required in their duties.
- The candidate must be able to clearly document maintenance and repair actions, equipment status tags, logs, parts requests, etc.
- The candidate must be able to perform assigned duties while wearing required safety equipment (safety glasses, bump cap, highly visible vest on the ramp) and perform assigned duties on all shifts without encumbrances due to weather or physical location and conditions.
- The candidate is responsible for complying with all rules and regulations concerning health and safety, tool control, contracts, facilities and other pertinent coverage’s.
- The candidate will be required to perform other duties as directed by supervision and management for the benefit of the company, program, or employee(s).
- The candidate must have computer knowledge to gain access to work orders and technical directives in order to perform the assigned tasks.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to obtain Secret Clearance after start
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?