Aircraft Engine Inspector
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Engine Inspector for an opportunity in Kingsville, TX
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As Aircraft Engine Inspector, you will perform in-process and final inspections that require QA certification. You will also utilize rotor balance machines, drills, dial indicators, calipers, depth micrometers, blast cabinets and other equipment applicable to engine disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair and assembly. As well as audit and monitor all levels of maintenance, review and validate Technical Directives, technical publications and quality inspection points.
- Participate in managed and monitored QA programs and processes identified in CNAFINST 4790.2 and the Quality System Plan
- Read and interpret technical publications, maintenance manuals, service bulletins and other specifications as they pertain to Quality
- Inspect engines and components, sub-components, modules and all fuel, oil, air related systems in accordance with applicable maintenance manual
- Review Maintenance manuals and instructions for content and applicability.
- Initiate and track discrepancy reports through US Navy JDRS
- Ability to lift, hold and carry up to 50 pounds unaided
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED with 5+ years of Jet Engine repair/overhaul experience
- F405 engine repair/overhaul experience preferred
- F405 Level 1 inspector experience preferred
- A&P License preferred
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?