Aircraft Logs & Records Specialist
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Logs and Records Specliaist for an opportunity in Kingsville, TX
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Aircraft Logs and Records Specialis, you will be tasked with the administrative responsibility for maintaining and updating aircraft engine, module and accessory log cards and records. You will screen incoming records for accuracy, required inspections and maintenance; consolidate and re-create records as necessary, providing data and reporting to support input to the NALDA (Naval Aviation Logistics Data Analysis System) through DECKETR (Engine Transaction Report).
- Maintaining and updating aircraft engine, module and accessory log cards and records
- Management of engine logs and records to ensure necessary inspections, component life tracking and configuration management of engines and components are maintained according to customer established requirements in the COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 series, Adour F405-RR-401 configuration management plan
- Perform closeout of log books upon completion of maintenance transactions
- Data entry into the NALCOMIS or equivalent system and ETS (Engine Tracking System)
- Additional duties include data reporting as may be required for effective production or scheduling; technical directive scheduling, tracking and materials ordering
- Short term travel and shift work may be required
Qualifications and requirements:
- Access Database experience
- Familiarity with the COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2, NAVAIRINST 13700.15
- Must have a strong working knowledge of NALCOMIS
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access
- Knowledge of NALCOMIS/OIMA and familiarization with ad hoc reporting within NALCOMIS
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?