LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Production Technicians for an opportunity in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be working in the CIC product production line.
- This role will include working in various areas in the CIC area including Weld, Glassing, Testing, and Inspections. The typical day will include both sustaining the area as well as working on projects to drive cost and throughput improvements.
- This job requires the candidate to be standing and working in a semiconductor fab for a majority of a 10-hour shift.
Qualifications and requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in semiconductor fabrication (lithography, metal deposition, wet etch, wafer thinning, wafer bonding)
- Basic understanding of the following metrology equipment: microscopes, profilometer, and ellipsometry
- Ability to multitasking and prioritize with minimal direction
- Experience reviewing, writing and updating work instructions
- Experience training operator level staff to work instructions procedures and being available to answer general fabrication questions.
- Ability to interface with engineering, execute experiments, and report results (written and verbally)
- Experience with SPC as well as developing out of control actions plans
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- General understanding of a solar cell fabrication process is a plus
- Understanding the CIC area including Weld, Glassing, Testing, and Inspections.
- Computer skills such as excel, word and power point
- General knowledge of SPC
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of “shop math” including use of measurement tools
- Ability to meet deadlines and use of hand tools preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand and communicate in English at a level necessary for successful job performance.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program.
Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.