Ground Service Equipment (GSE) Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a GSE Mechanic with experience repairing ground service equipment for an opportunity in Marana, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs and maintains all equipment that is assigned to his/her sections.
- Requisitions parts and supplies for his/her area.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment. Sweeps area daily. All supplies, parts, and equipment should be arranged in a professional manner.
- Monitors “Maintenance due dates” and performs services is a timely manner.
- Maintains assigned vehicle to ensure reasonable cleanliness and that vehicle is properly serviced.
- Assists Ground Support personnel with the transportation requirements for various aircrews and Ascent Aviation personnel.
- Work area must always be secured to prevent theft of personal and Company property.
- Establishes and maintains a Preventative Maintenance Program for all equipment assigned to his/her area.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 1+ years experience repairing Ground Service Equipment.
Knowledge of Mechanical Equipment and the repair of equipment.
Ability to read and interpret repair manuals.
Knowledge of hand and power tools.
Understanding of common repair hardware.
Ability to read, write and understand the English language.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?