Manufacturing Engineer III (3rd Shift)
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for an opportunity in Louisville, CO.
Do you enjoy collaborating with others to create innovative products and services? You will work both independently and as part of a team. Join us! As a manufacturing engineer, you will research, design, develop, test, certify, deploy and improve cutting edge products and services. These cover a very wide range from advanced mission payloads and electronic systems through highly integrated aircraft to orbital and space exploration systems. You'll consult with program management, design engineers, quality, and production teams in order to develop the most efficient and cost effective means of producing our products at the highest level of quality possible. Your technical duties involve reviewing engineering designs for producibility and the development of tooling and fixtures, work instructions, production process and procedures. You will be involved in the application of manufacturing technologies and industry best practices during the design and development of new products and processes throughout the product lifecycle.
- Bachelor's of Science degree in related discipline and typically 6 or more years of relevant experience
- Experience with Computer Aided Engineering tools
- Practical knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Capability working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Familiarity in applying and interpreting Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) per ASME Y14.5
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Knowledge of industry standard design principles, to include, but not limited to parametric design, model-based definition, material hardware selection, manufacturing and production processes
- Experience with work instruction/traveler development
- Participation in dispositions of Non-Conformance generation through a Material Review Board (MRB)
- Experience with new product introduction and transition to production
- Exposure to Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), and Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) systems
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required.
To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.