Production Scrapper – 3rd Shift
A large client of ours in Elk Grove Village is looking for 3rd shift Production Scrapper for their production team. This client is a large ink packager and distributor for custom label printing machines. Pay is $14p/hour. They are a Fortune 100 company offering great job stability and incredible 401K and Benefits once direct.
Shift: 11PM to 7:15AM with a 30-minute lunch break
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comfortable with working with metal scrap and following various waste recyling instructions
- Working with large drums
- Awesome, go-getter attitude. Someone that wants to learn and be with the company long term.
- Comfortable with working on feet for the entire shift, packing and moving boxes weighing up to 50lbs, repeatedly.
- Read and understand work orders that describe what goes in every box.
- Follow product quality guidelines to assure company standards.
- Close attention to detail and taking time to do the job.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status