LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Production Technician for an opportunity in Walpole, MA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As Production Technician, you will be responsible for performing various manufacturing processes in one or more areas, including: clean propulsion hubs and internal parts for inspection, provide assistance in packaging of completed assemblies, and preparing equipment / tooling for Assemblers.
We’re at the forefront of innovation and experience in the Marine sector, and our product portfolio ranges from standalone products to complex integrated systems including ship design. A leading provider of propulsion and handling solutions for the maritime offshore, merchant and naval markets, we have more than 4,000 customers, with 70 naval forces and over 30,000 commercial vessels using our equipment.
- Producing the quantity of work as expected and ensures fully utilization of all equipment
- Following health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations
- Working as part of an integrated manufacturing team to help the business meet its target
- Using problem solving skills and identifies business improvements opportunities
- Ability to lift components weighing up to approximately 50 pounds
- Have no allergic reaction to chemicals or materials used in performing related tasks
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 0-2 years prior experience in a lean/precision manufacturing environment
- Mechanical aptitude, previous experience working as a mechanic
- Have no allergic reaction to chemicals or materials used in performing related tasks.
- Ability to lift components weighing up to approximately 50 pounds.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and speak English at the 12th grade level or better.
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as needed.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.